4 days…4 very short days…to mark the end of youth, to commemorate the end of a time when you were licensed to err, to mourn the loss of a time when being adventurous was considered brave, to remember years gone by, to celebrate my 30th birthday!!
I am very confused about how I should feel 4 days from now. Should I be happy it’s my birthday? Should I be excited that I am reaching a milestone in my life? Should I be sad that I can no longer knock over stuff in a shop and be called cute? Should I be concerned about those little lines around my eyes when I smile? Should I feel proud that I am told I do not look like a mother? Should I worry about how much older it makes my parents? Should I just stop thinking…..
I am sure the next four days will fly by if only I knew how I should feel because then I can promptly go about rationalizing that very feeling, the way I usually do!!!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is time?
Only a magazine
Post a Comment