Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Conception

We might have made a baby today.

I can still feel your lips on mine,
Your warm breath licking my skin
Your taste in my mouth.

We might have made a baby.

Filling me with your strength
Experiencing completion like never before
Holding me close, spent and sated.

We might have made a baby.

I imagine- me swollen with your child
My skin and eyes glowing with your love
Your tender lips on my stomach.

We might have made a baby.

I dream- of you speaking to my womb
Holding me close as the pain rips through me
Wiping the sweat off my brow.

We might have made a baby.

I see- you watching as he suckles
Him gurgling as your beard tickles
Us pacing till he nods off.

We might have made a baby.

I hope- he has your curly hair and dark brows
He gets your beautiful eyes that crinkle
When he smiles your heartwarming grin.

I wonder if we made a baby today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

theres so many things in this life
that we can not explain

making baby.. flows in there tooo..;)

/Yuva

Debopriya said...

Simply beautiful..